Saturday, May 23, 2009

"Hello, ello, ello...is anybody out there?"

So, I've moved in to the anticipated metro apartment, I've got most of my material belongings neatly tucked away in the spacious walk-in closet, I'm typing tonight via the trendy little internet cafe near my apartment. Life is good, but I still have my uncertainties.

I trust that this is where I am supposed to be and what I am meant to do, still I make time to dream of what life would be like if I took more chances. For starters, it'd be nice if I could have joined my amigas who are currently journeying westward on a road trip. Now THAT's life!

So that I am not misunderstood I should share that these next two years are sure to offer up plenty of opportunities to live, grow, and otherwise thrive. However, right now I am in waiting. Not for long though, because tomorrow brings my first day of work with this organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment