Thursday, June 11, 2009

Whatever is it?

Be it love, loneliness, lack of spirit or passion; something is keeping me from sleep tonight.

I am uneasy about this weekend. Will the van work? I fret about the coming weeks. Are classes and work going to be too much for me to manage? I think about my distant future as well. Everyday I wonder if I am really doing the best I can. I question my motives. I am paranoid.

I sometimes think that if I could just find something to be passionate about (other than paid work), all of my worries will subside.

Denying humanity is not an option.

What is Ideal is nevermore real.

Time is ticking...

Worry
must
stop
now

1 comment:

  1. once you find out your passions and begin to pursue them, you will realize which worries you truly need to address, and which worries are worthless and just eating valuable time, energy, and emotion.

    Finding your passions will, thus, help you clean up those frayed ends in your life that seem to be doing you more harm than good. Recently I have begun investing in a new passion and it's really been good for me. I've been able to notice (and correct) where in my life I'm just hanging onto things I no longer need, where I'm being dragged down by thoughts of inferiority, and how to better allocate my time.

    People were made in God's image, with God's desire to create. Finding a passion, some sort of creative outlet that we enjoy, helps draw us closer to him and to others and brings a sense of fulfillment to our lives.

    ReplyDelete